TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Proprietary Rights and Authorized Uses. This Site and all the content contained thereon or accessible through it, the Site's look and feel, its design and organization, all the software code and data contained therein, the collection and compilation of the content, code, data and other materials on the Site, and all proprietary rights embodied in or arising from any of the foregoing (including without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, sui generis rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights anywhere in the world and whether registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Future Beat, LLC or its licensors. Your use of the Site shall not be deemed to grant you any ownership rights in any of the foregoing. Moreover, Future Beat, LLC is not granting you any express or implied license to use any of the foregoing except to the extent expressly permitted herein. You may access, view and use the content on this Site on your computer or other internet-compatible device and you make single copies or prints of such content for your personal use solely in connection with yourconsideration of tours, concerts, and related promotional events, to purchase the premium packages that we offer, to obtain confirmation of your orders, and to participate in any promotional activities to which we might invite you from time to time. When reproducing any content from the Site in connection with any of the above authorized uses, you may not erase, delete, remove, or otherwise modify or tamper with any of the proprietary notices affixed to such content. Except as permitted above, you may not otherwise copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials residing or otherwise made available on this Site. Any commercial use, distribution, publishing or exploitation of this Site by you (including, without limitation, via framing or linking to this Site or to conduct commercial transactions such as the reselling or brokering of tickets or packages purchased through the Site) is strictly prohibited.
If you make any unauthorized use of this Site, you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, the laws of other countries, international treaties, and applicable state laws, and you may be subject to liability for any such unauthorized use.
Each ticket is a personal revocable licence, which may be withdrawn at any time upon the ticket price being refunded to you.
2. User Information. In the course of your use of the Site (such as, for example, when you decide to purchase our premium packages) you may be asked to provide certain information to us or you may wish to volunteer such information (all such information referred to hereinafter as the "User Information"). The manner in which we collect and the manner in which we may use and disclose your User Information is described in the Site's Privacy Statement, which we urge you to review and become familiar with by clicking here. If you are a visitor under the age of 13, we want to assure you, and your parent or legal guardian, that the collection and use of your User Information is governed by special rules as described in the Privacy Statement under the heading COPPA Compliance. Unless we specifically tell you that the User Information that you provide to us is being transmitted through a secure channel (such as for example, when we specifically tell you that your credit card information is being submitted through a secure channel), we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any of the User Information that you transmit online.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of your User Information. This is very important because, for example, when you order any of our premium packages, if the User Information that we receive from you is inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete, the processing of your order will be delayed, or if we cannot reach you after our Customer Service representative makes one attempt to contact you, we may even have to cancel your order andsell the package to someone else. So, remember: the User Information that you provide to us must be accurate and complete!
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your "personal information" (as such term is defined in California Civil Code § 1798.82 ("Section 1798.82")) that is in our possession or control may have been compromised, we will seek to notify you of that in accordance with the provisions of Section 1798.82. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. If you do not consent to this,please click here. If you wish to provide a particular e-mail address to receive such notifications, please click here.
3. Materials Submitted By You. Sometimes, you may wish to send us feed-back, comments or other materials. While we appreciate your desire to become more involved with the Site, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other creative or other materials from you through this Site, by e-mail or in any other way. Any materials, information, ideas, concepts, suggestions, or any other materials submitted, posted, uploaded, distributed, or published on or via the Site or otherwise sent to us (collectively, the "Submitted Materials") will be deemed not to be confidential or secret, and may be used by us in any manner, without any restrictions, without compensation to you or to any other party and without the necessity of further notice or consent from you or anyone else.
By submitting or sending Submitted Materials, you represent and warrant that the Submitted Materials (i) are original to you, that no other party has any rights thereto, that any "moral rights" in any of the Submitted Materials have been waived, and that you grant and agree to grant to us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully transferable, assignable and sublicensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, upload, download, post, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such Submitted Materials (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed; (ii) do not contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, disparaging, tortious, offensive, pornographic, profane, vulgar, containing sexually explicit graphical descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, racist, bigoted, hateful, threatening, harassing (advocating harassment), harmful, false, misleading, fraudulent, invasive of anyone's publicity or privacy rights or that otherwise violate any law or any right of a third party; (iii) do not constitute "spam"; (iv) do not constitute the promotion or advertising of any commercial enterprise or transaction, or an offer to engage in any such commercial enterprise or transaction; and (v) do not contain any virus, worm, or other similar component that could be harmful or a burden to our computer system or to any other third party's computer system.
4. Site User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using this Site, you will not (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying this Site; (ii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability; (iii) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (iv) engage in "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," "flaming," "grifing," "spidering," "screen scraping," "database scraping," harvesting e-mail addresses or other User Information, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaininglists of users, data or other information; (v) send chain letters or pyramid schemes via this Site; (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through this Site; (vii) engage in unfair ticket-buying practices or circumventing any ticket limit that we may have set; or (viii)impersonate someone else or otherwise misrepresent your identity. You agreethat you will not use this Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair this Site or interfere with any other party's use andenjoyment of this Site.
5. Your Conduct at events. You warrant that, when attending an event, you will not do anything which could reasonably be considered to adversely affect: (a) the safety of the audience or yourself; (b) the enjoyment of members of the audience; or (c) the running of the event, including for the avoidance of doubt, acting aggressively or being under the influence of drink or drugs. You may be refused admission to or ejected from an event if it is reasonably believed that you are adversely affecting, or may adversely affect, any of (a), (b) or (c) above. There will be no pass-outs or readmissions of any kind. You warrant that you will not use any photographic, sound or film recording equipment. Any films, DVDs, CDRs, tapes, CDs, MDs, DATs or other photographic, sound or film recordings may be destroyed.
6. Orders/Purchases. One of our objectives on this Site is to offer you premium packages built around touring events involving your favorite artists.
EXCEPT AS PROVIDED ABOVE, PACKAGES PURCHASED THROUGH THIS SITE ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. THE RESELLING OF PACKAGES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND RESOLD TICKETS WILL NOT BE HONORED AT THE PERFORMANCE VENUE. PHOTO IDENTIFICATION WILL BE REQUIRED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL NAMED ON EACH TICKET AT THE TIME OF TICKET COLLECTION.
When you place an order on the Site you are making us an offer. We will send you an order confirmation informing you that we have received your order. However, we do not accept your offer until your billing information and identity has been verified. Only once your offer has been accepted will you have a binding contract with us. If your credit card is declined, your tickets will be automatically put back into inventory.
By purchasing a package through this Site, you hereby expressly consent to our sharing your information with the persons and entities bringing you the event (including, without limitation, the artists, the promoters, the venues) and our and their ability to use the information to contact you regarding the event for which you purchased the packages (or regarding the official cancellation or rescheduling of that event).
YOU CONSENT TO FILMING, PHOTOGRAPHY AND SOUND RECORDING AS MEMBERS OF THE AUDIENCE AT THE EVENT.
Other than as set forth above, our information collection, use and sharing practices are governed by the Site's Privacy Statement.
NOTE TO DISABLED USERS:
If you need special accommodations, please let us know by calling or emailing our Customer Service Representatives. We will try to accommodate your needs, but you acknowledge and agree that depending on the availability of disabled patron seating at a particular venue, we may be unable to offer you seats in the same rows as those advertised with the packages.
Third Party Web Sites. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Web sites to which you may link from this Site (collectively, the "Linked Sites"). Links to the Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement by us of such Web sites or the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials presented on or through such Web sites.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITE AND ALL PRODUCTS, PACKAGES, SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS PROVIDED THEREIN, ARE BEING PROVIDED "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY REGARDING INFORMATION, DATA, UPTIME OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS OR OPERATION, ANY WARRANTY CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, OR USEFULNESS OF THE CONTENT, AND ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS OR TERMS, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE PRODUCTS, PACKAGES, SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS OR OTHER PROBLEMS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. NO CONTENT OR INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING IT.
FOR CUSTOMERS PURCHASING TICKET PACKAGES FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM, THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS 7.1 AND 7.2 WILL APPLY INSTEAD OF THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH 7:
7.1 APART FROM OUR WARRANTING TO YOU THAT TICKET PACKAGES WILL BE SUPPLIED TO YOU WITH REASONABLE SKILL AND CARE, NO CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER TERMS APPLY TO THE TICKET PACKAGES SUPPLIED THROUGH THIS SITE.
THIS CLAUSE DOES NOT APPLY TO AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT PURCHASERS IN RESPECT OF EVENTS TAKING PLACE IN AUSTRALIA.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN NO EVENT SHALL FUTURE BEAT, LLC OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS OR ANY OTHER OF ITS OR THEIR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "PROTECTED ENTITIES") BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF SALES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE ACCESS OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS ORUSE, THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS CONTAINED OR RELATEDTHERETO, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTEDENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE PROTECTED ENTITIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO FUTURE BEAT, LLC FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE.
FOR CUSTOMERS PURCHASING TICKET PACKAGES FROM UNITED KINGDOM, THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH 8.1 WILL APPLYINSTEAD OF THE ABOVE PARAGRAPH 8:
8.1 FUTURE BEAT, LLC’S LIABILITY:
(A) FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS; OR
(B) FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION,
8.2 OTHER THAN AS SET OUT IN PARAGRAPH 8.1 OR 8.3, FUTURE BEAT, LLC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON) FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, COST OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF THE BREACH WHICH WAS NOT REASONABLY FORSEEABLE BY FUTURE BEAT, LLC AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
8.3 OTHER THAN AS SET OUT IN PARAGRAPH 8.1 or 8.2, EACH PARTY'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER EACH CONTRACT AND IN RELATION TO ANYTHING WHICH THE PARTY CONCERNED MAY HAVE DONE OR NOT DONE IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTRACT CONCERNED (AND WHETHER THE LIABILITY, ARISES BECAUSE OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON) SHALL BE LIMITED TO AN AMOUNT EQUAL TO 125% OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU.
10. Copyright Agent. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use this Site do the same. If you believe that your work (or the work of a third party on whose behalf you are authorized to act) has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to Future Beat, LLC’s Copyright Agent named below, who has been designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2):
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by thecopyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Future Beat, LLC, 280 South Beverly Drive. Penthouse, Beverly Hills, CA 90212; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Applicable Law. We control and operate this Site from our offices in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. We do not represent that materials made available on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
13. Mexico Customers: You acknowledge speaking and understanding written English and, therefore, you have comprehended all the terms and conditions contained herein. Moreover and, pursuant to Article 1093 of the Mexican Commerce Code, you acknowledge and accept the validity and enforceability of paragraphs 11 and 12 above.
The Terms & Conditions were last revised on July 14, 2014